Claim $600 + 50 spins Deposit Bonus on Bodog Casino Canada.
The following Terms and Conditions (referred to as "Terms") are applicable to individuals ("Customers" or "You") who access, use, and register for an account with Bodog Casino and utilize any of the products or services offered by the casino. These Terms outline the rules and guidelines for using the services provided.
1. Bonus Usage. Bonuses issued at the discretion of the Company is subject to one per individual, household, civic address, e-mail address, deposit instrument, bank account, telephone number, computer/device, and/or IP address.
2. "Welcome" bonuses are issued and only made available to newly first time, signed-up customers. At the discretion of the Company, customer service may issue ‘welcome’ bonuses to customers through promotional offers exclusively made available via the Company’s site.
3. Bonuses are subject to wagering and rollover requirements and must be met by their specified timeline prior to any approved requested withdrawals.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the minimum amount required to activate a deposit bonus is $10.
The Wagering Requirements of a bonus are subject to the total amount of bets you must stake before the bonus and any accrued winnings are transferred into your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn.
Wagering contributions to meet rollover (playthrough) requirements on our bonuses are as follows:Wagering Contributions Percentage Contribution Slots, Specialty Games (all types) 100% Table Games (unless stated otherwise) 20% Video Poker (all types) & Blackjack (unless stated otherwise) and Reels & Wheels XL 10% Single Deck & Double Deck Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat 5% Craps, Live Dealer (all types), Hot Drop Jackpots (all games). Click here, to see an additional list of all excluded games. 0%
5. Unless stated otherwise on the specific bonus landing pages, all bonuses have a max bet restriction relative to the deposit amount. Failure to adhere to this ‘max bet’ rule may result in account closure, forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings generated during the wagering of the Bonus.
Any wagers using deposited funds or bonus funds prior to bonus completion are subject to the following maximums:Casino max bet per wager - 20% of deposited amount Sports max bet per wager - 50% of deposited amount
6. Prohibited Play
At any time, we may decide to review all records, gameplay and transactions in order to monitor and/or assess the use of any bonus issued.
If the Company has reason to believe that any activity deems to be suspicious and in breach of the terms, we reserve the right to disqualify you from any free spin, bonus spin, promotion, bonus promotion, deposits, winnings and/or terminate the account.
Prohibited play is considered bonus abuse and is not permitted on the Site. Prohibited play can include (but is not limited to) low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting. These are considered prohibited play when done purposely to exploit bonuses; in addition, the following types of play are considered prohibited play:
Increasing the balance and then changing your gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure or other pattern of betting) to complete any wagering requirements of any Bonus;
Moving from a low weighted game based (table games) to high weighted game (slots or specialty games);
Two-tier betting (where large bets are placed on high variance outcomes, before switching to normal variance outcomes to clear wagering requirements)
Increasing your balance after placing high-value bets and thereafter proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior bet value, in order to meet bonus wagering requirements;
All-in type wagering in a “do or die” style with deposited funds and bonus funds with the intent of gaining an edge on rollover requirements,
Using any betting system or placing even money bets on any game of chance, and / or
Using the "Double-Up" or gamble feature within a game to increase win values;
Wagering on Games that do not contribute towards wagering requirements or games with a 0% wagering weight applied to them as specified in the specific bonus landing page terms;
Wagering on games with bonus money to build up value, lose the bonus and then cash out on the built-up value with a secondary deposit.
7. If you cancel or forfeit the bonus at any time prior to wagering and rollover requirements being met, all funds generated by the bonus (including the bonus) will be void and be ineligible for reinstatement. Details on the applicable restrictions can be found in the specific terms of the promotion.
8. Any evidence or reasonable suspicion that specific bets were placed on any Game (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create "action") without risk will not qualify for any wagering or rollover requirement.
Examples of bets without risk include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette and betting on player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat. If you are found to be colluding with other players, for example, one person betting on the player, and the other betting on the banker, you will have your bets canceled, your account closed and all deposits made by you may be forfeited.